Unmaned Surface Vehicles
Side Scan Sonars
Acoustic Doppler Current Profilers
Handhelds Distance Meters
Mapping Drones & Payloads
Terrestrial Laser Scanners
Automatic Deformation Monitoring Systems
Environmental Monitoring Systems
VR Simulated Surveying Training Systems
Track Geometry Measuring Trolley Systems
Automated Tunnel Scanning & Inspection Systems
Model: TA-H / TA-L
The model TA is a type of three-dimensional tilt & vibration sensor, it’s a type of smart three-axis tilt and vibration sensor which is basic on the edge calculation, mainly apply to measure full direction angle of three dimensional space and vibration (frequency and amplitude).
TA sensor can synchronously measure the tilt angle and vibration, without interference each other, the vibration data can be used to check the tilt angle data is valid or not, it is suitable for monitoring static and dynamic mixed application scene.
1. Synchronously measure the tilt angle, the acceleration, the vibration frequency, and the amplitude of three-axis.
2. Ultra-low power consumption, which is able to reduce the load of power supply system.
3. Oversized measuring range, which makes it be used in the application of super-large deformation monitoring.
4. Communication interface is standard 485 interface, which makes it be able to directly connect to DTU, or serial server, or other data collection unit.
5. Built-in temperature measurement unit, support automatic temperature compensation, which can reduce the temperature excursion.
6. Powerful port protection, support the power reverse connection protection.
7. Excellent anti-thunder and anti-static function(±60kV/600W).
8. Sealed to IP67 standards.
|Version||TA-H: High precision version
TA-L: Low precision version
|Resolution||High: Angle: 0.001°, Freq: 0.25Hz; Acceleration: 0.01mg|
|Accuracy||TA-H: High :Angle: 0.005°, Freq: 0.25Hz; Acceleration:0.1mg
TA-L: Low: Angle: 0.01° , Freq: 0.25Hz; Acceleration: 0.1mg
|Range||Angle: unlimited 360° Hertz: 0～128Hz Acceleration:±2g|
|Voltage||DC 5 ~ 30V|
|Power||Less than 5mA@12V|
|Hardware Port||RS485 Standard|
|Communication Protocol||Modbus protocol (default)|
|Internal Storage||Can store 8000 pieces of information|
|Work Temperature||-40°C ~ +85°C|
Note: all information above is subject to change without any prior notice.